Kamis, 11 Oktober 2012

move on :)

You know that's not that hard to move on?
I experienced that again now without you realizing you can never tell what I feel might not even want to know what I feel? could be!
I am always proud of you right in front of everyone but why do you always look at my eye and inappropriate for you?
What you can not see all my sacrifice to you?
I underwent a serious relationship with you but it's all about why you broke my spirit?
When you go to a lot of that is missing in today's day that I live.
-no one said good morning darling
-I went to where pkl first yes.
-I'm back fondly later when I got home I let you know you anymore.
when you leave it all go away like the beginning I never knew you. I know you are easy to forget all our memories and love me but it was not easy for me to forget everything we've lewati.setiap hours we passed it feel like things are never going back again because I know I'm not a long time in your heart . yet never understood why you all I feel?
please think the right again.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar