Minggu, 07 Oktober 2012

disaat semua harus berakhir

I know I'm not someone who is perfect and I can not be who you want, but one which I would love to know you I will make proof to love you if I'm not playing games with you, I'll buktiin all the feelings I had for you will be beautiful her time though you'll never again play a love it.I know I can not accompany you when you need me, I know I can not accompany you when you're sick, I know I'm not what you want, but you impose all your feelings to me. without you first realize you had hurt his heart and is among aku.kamu'll never know how much I sacrifice, and for what I love with you because I love you for not already having been replaced by a figure of hatred your hearts. maybe now you have asked for me to go and you exhaust me like garbage.'s so easy you forget all the memories that we've been through. December 9 tomorrow is the day so we are all that we've run it so far. you know I'm not really waiting for that date, maybe I emang selfishly I want to win for myself but deep down inside me I'm not there at all so rich for the same intention you. maybe now I'm thinking of all your attitude to me and all of our attitudes during this time we can not unite because weve from the beginning we meet all of which make us happy already contradictory especially when you can not support me singing and conducting fundraising. I need your support.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar