why are you really nasty with me?
why everything I do to you always you think is wrong?
What do you mean revenge to me?
What I've revenge with you when you do not reply to text me?
What I've revenge with you when I feel alone and you do not ever know what I'm feeling right now?
You said I do not have the same care, you say I do not care about the proven anda.sekarang who do not care about our own relationship, now you know who's destroying our own relationships, but why do you still accuse me destroy all her, as if all the problems come from me.
I'm just going with you when all we do is our memories. what you promise? you said you would not leave me alone stay. but now you even leave me alone. I love you but why do you even destroy all of them? why?
What is the evidence and the same reply I love you. You asked me to make myself believe in myself, but why are you even made me so insecure and always feel my heart hurt.
What you do not realize what you did to me?
I can only smile at you with nya.jangan make him hurt like me, keep him well, he's happy as you are happy I am. I hope you are enduring with him.
why everything I do to you always you think is wrong?
What do you mean revenge to me?
What I've revenge with you when you do not reply to text me?
What I've revenge with you when I feel alone and you do not ever know what I'm feeling right now?
You said I do not have the same care, you say I do not care about the proven anda.sekarang who do not care about our own relationship, now you know who's destroying our own relationships, but why do you still accuse me destroy all her, as if all the problems come from me.
I'm just going with you when all we do is our memories. what you promise? you said you would not leave me alone stay. but now you even leave me alone. I love you but why do you even destroy all of them? why?
What is the evidence and the same reply I love you. You asked me to make myself believe in myself, but why are you even made me so insecure and always feel my heart hurt.
What you do not realize what you did to me?
I can only smile at you with nya.jangan make him hurt like me, keep him well, he's happy as you are happy I am. I hope you are enduring with him.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar