Minggu, 07 Oktober 2012

:')

ends when all we will know who have been hurt and are hurting, so are love us.I know you're not there is an intention for kaya gini betrayed me because I know how much love you are with me, I can not make you stay maksain heart I continue, I know how I capacity. I can not force the state would continue to follow for me, which I would love adalahh we are following the time and will not ever die forever. I know you like this change of attitude, I can see from your eyes and you can not lie. I felt a change in your attitude and his ruined our relationship there is a 3rd person that I do not know who the third person to her that I'm sorry it all had overflowed into my selfishness to you and you'll never know why I did that. I know you're looking for my mistakes so that I would prefer to end our relationship and you can bersamanya.aku will release you if you're honest you want to be with him. hurt me burn Relax my happiness with you right willingly with him. I'm happy if they see you happy :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar